John A. Davidson Consulting…
- Led revenue scalability initiatives with leading procurement services company in the hospitality industry, including acting as interim VP of Corporate Development, resulting in 600% increase in annual revenue over 4 years.
- Advised education non-profit through a period of dramatic mission/scope expansion from $500K/yr. grant-based advocacy activity to over $20M/yr. product and service revenue stream.
- Assisted one of the world’s largest office supply retailers with implementation of a program management regime as part of corporate change management focus.
- Led “One Company – One Team” process and tooling integration initiative for a global leader in providing broadband access equipment and services to communication service providers and enterprises internationally.
- Partnered with Tier-1 telecom equipment and services vendor to drive execution of a complex set of contracts with one of the largest communication service providers in the U.S. The deal included an asset purchase, transfer of personnel and a multi-year managed services contract.
Nokia Siemens Networks…
- As Head of North American Integration and CFO of Siemens Networks LLC, led the integration of the NAM subsidiaries for Nokia Networks and Siemens Networks, resulting in “Day 1 Readiness” across all customer-facing, product, service and support activities. (2006-2007)
- Led carve-out of Networks business units from parent company, including shared service functions, in preparation for merger. (2006-2007)
- Led the merger of Mobile Networks and Fixed Networks units, forming a division of $500M+ annual revenue. (2005-2006)
- Led strategic focus re-alignment of US Networks business resulting in complete transition in profit reliance from legacy to next-generation products and services, while turning around profitability from <$70M> to +$40M. (2003-2007)
- Partnered with sales teams to execute large complex customer contracts for equipment and services with (among others) AT&T, SBC, BellSouth, MCI, Cablevision, Time Warner, Comcast and numerous independent communications operating companies. (2003-2007)
- Led venture capital raise that resulted in the merger of two companies into a single entity with long-term financial viability. (2002-2003)
- Engineered 35% reduction in monthly cash burn resulting in significant extension of cash runway. (2002-2003)
- Negotiated the company’s first multi-year supply agreement with a Tier-1 datacom customer. (2002-2003)
- Managed the formation of the company, including recruitment of executive staff and implementation of a broad-based stock incentive plan. (2000-2002)
- Authored and implemented strategic growth plan in response to high customer demand, boosting revenue growth from $40M to $200M per year. (2000-2002)